Canary Audio Amplifiers M500
M500 Monoblock Amplifiers
Built around 300B Triode Tubes: The M500 is a class A triode mode, push-pull parallel monoblock power amplifiers with 300B output tubes. It features a modified circuitry that guarantees a more dynamic soundstage with deeper base tones. Like all other Canary products, only highest quality parts and components are used in critical applications. The oversize custom wound power and output transformers are specially designed to handle twice of its power rating, ensuring durability. Two independent chokes are employed for rectifier filtering on each channel.
The Muscular Canary: The M500 monoblock power amplifiers are specially designed for optimum sound quality. Deliver high power music at wide dynamic range with ultra low distortion, the M500 is simply the finest amplifier one could desire. Maybe the muscular canary doesn't exist in nature, but if one existed, it might sound something like this amplifier.
- Newly designed high voltage power supply.
- Rectifier with double choke filtering (two chokes are employed per channel).
- The input circuit has been redesigned to be faster and more dynamic.
- Custom EI power transformers.
- Exclusive machined Delrin 300B tube sockets with gold plated pin receptacles.
- Bias LEDs for easy and precise adjustment.
- Specially designed power meter with a custom backlite LED display.
(Source: Canary Audio)
- Comes with original box
Shipping: We do both local pickup and worldwide shipping.
Please don't hesitate to contact us through email or phone for further information.